Old October 2nd 03, 04:40 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
(Ed Sullivan) wrote:

Flabob has lost another of its famous citizens in the passing of Bill
Turner on Sept. 26 after his long bout with cancer. Bill was noted for
building a number of Golden Age Racer Replicas including The Turner
Miss Champion, Miss Los Angeles, Howards Pete, The Gee Bee, The
DeHaviland Comet and several others. He was a gracious gentleman and
will be missed by his many friends.

Ed Sullivan

I read the news in the EAA Hotline last week. I saw Tom Wathen at
Oshkosh, where he told me that Bill was in bad shape with cancer.

I know that both Linda nad I will miss him. He had a ready wit and could
charm the pants off a bull dyke!