Old July 10th 04, 05:30 PM
B2431

From: Ed Rasimus

On 10 Jul 2004 14:37:31 GMT,
(WalterM140) wrote:

Some of these people want to say Bush got no special treatment, but I don't
know of any one who ever (at least since WWII) who got lieutenant's bars
without going through OCS or some sort of officer qualification program.

Bush
went through a six week basic air man's course, and then got a commission.

The "six week basic air man's (sic) course" is OTS. The President did
what every other ANG input to USAF UPT does. He got his commission
through OTS. You might also use the correct terminology while spouting
your propaganda. The commissioning course is Officer Training School,
not Officer Training School which was the term during WW II for Army
"90 day wonders".

Um, Ed? Minor typo there. I believe the second Officer Training School was
supposed to be Officer Candidate School.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired