Old July 10th 04, 06:04 PM
BUFDRVR

Dan wrote:

He went through OTS

Actually the ANG calls it something different...at least they did in 1994 when
I went through UPT with 4 Guardsmen. Little did they know that they were
recieving special treatment. Please don't engage "Walt", he doesn't have a clue
about the military or aviation and as such is not worth your time. IMHO, "Walt"
is the worst troll I've seen here *ever*. At least Venik and the rest of the
"Serb loonies" were discussing aviation related matters....fantasy aviation,
but aviation none-the-less.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"