Old October 11th 11, 06:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
katio[_2_]

Default Blue Angels Risk Lives for Recruiting

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:59:21 -0500, Dan wrote:

On 10/10/2011 10:38 PM, Tom wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:08 -0400, vaughn wrote:

If you have never experienced the annual show the Blues put on in San Francisco,
you haven't really experienced the Blue Angels. It's the only airshow I know of
where the exhibiters are allowed to fly over the crowd. In fact, they fly down
low through downtown, (carefully missing the buildings). To be clear, most of
the show is over the bay, but the bay is filled with boaters!

Isn't that special. Let me see if I get this exhibition as it is.

In order to publicly advertise the Marines and Navy, to draw more
recruits (this is their mission), the BA endangers thousands of people
for what?

Oh, wait, once you're recruited, you get the full entitlement, to be
killed, maimed or mentally incapacitated.

What a grand day for recruiting.

Now then, aren't you glad you never served? You weren't killed or
maimed in the service of your country. Just how did you become mentally
incapacitated as I am? Where are the children!!

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired pedophile

Someone shoot this asshole.