Old September 29th 03, 03:19 PM
Alan Minyard

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:48:17 +0200, Guy Wastiaux
wrote:

tscottme wrote:
France has an army?

--

Scott
--------

Hey what's the matter scotty ? Did you get too much pigeon **** while in
Paris ? French chicks don't want to make love to you ?
I feel sorry for you : it seems you're just repeating what Dubya said on
Fox News without trying to understand what & why he said that.
Perhaps you're one of those ugly fat people I saw in NYC : you know
those rednecks weighting 'bout 400 lbs
Btw, how the US troops doing in Liberia ? Why have they gone ? That
Taylor punk is a true terrorist, why don't you guys go & beat the crap
outta him ?

Taylor is gone from Liberia. Get a clue.

Al Minyard