Old June 27th 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Rhodes

Default On the 'apron'?

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:38:21 -0500, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

The use of the word 'apron' is so odd as to consider it forcibly
queer.

Not at all.

Obviously it is. The word 'apron' has a singular public usage which
can only be transferred elsewhere by force; by the 'administrator.'
It certainly would not have been sought out and excepted by those who
normally use the ramp.

An apron, in its typical usage, does not in any way resemble that of a
ramp -- except by some vicious queer joke (preparing flesh for
cooking, or falling to the floor; typically by females in the home or
queers elsewhere). And only the very odd and evil would think it
either appropriate, or 'funny'. (All stated by me without ANY
exaggeration.)

Likewise is the use of 'zulu' time. I will never use Z for time,
(except for the time of their burning that is coming!) It is another
word for 'coordinated universal time', which is actually 'manipulated
emperialistic time'. It is manipulated specifically for the sake of
Zulus, and also those who subversivally hide behind those troublesome
worthless pathetic pests, including their queers who inflict those
@#$% on productive, peaceful societies. (All stated by me without ANY
exaggeration.)

Use 'zinc' for z in the phonetic alphabet, or something else more
universally civil then the damned 'zulu'.
--
Michael