Old June 22nd 04, 02:29 PM
Pechs1

Tony- Hmmm, four Tomcat pilots...I'll predict that when they landed they said
the score was 80 - 0 . How did they get so many planes in the air at the
same time? I would imagine managing airspace would get very tricky about
then! BRBR

It was a simulated strike of their airfield and the final idea was to get gun
camera film of a Turkey.

It was supposed to be a 4v4, it wasn't.

The Egyptian military really owned everything back then, they could do whatever
they wished. I went to Alexandria for a ROE brief, the only building that
wasn't falling down was the EAF building. We lowly 0-4s were met by an
auditorium of Mig pilots, many general officers with many kills during the two
Israeli wars in 1967 and 1973.

tony- Tom Cooper's
book about the -14 in Iranian service? BRBR

Nope, won't.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)