Old October 10th 03, 03:42 PM
Tobias Dussa

"G.R. Patterson III" writes:
Hm, I see. Obviously our experiences differ. Which Sennheiser models do you
own, actually?

HMEC 300.

That is exactly the model I have, too... Interesting. I assume that
the bad audio quality is there regardless to which type of intercom
the headset is hooked up? On a german aviation newsgroup, there has
been a short discussion lately that some intercoms can't handle
headsets with different mike impedances, so that may be a factor, but
I am no expert either in this sector. Other than that, I don't know.
Obviously, YMMV with Sennheiser headsets. Hm.

Cheers,
Toby.
--
Usenet est omnis divisa in partes tres, quarum unam incolunt Trolli,
aliam useri regulari, tertiam, qui ipsorum lingua summi dei, nostra