Old May 3rd 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ken S. Tucker

Default "PENTAGON WORKING TO GIVE F-35 JSF NUCLEAR-STRIKE CAPABILITY"

On May 3, 6:47 am, Jack Linthicum wrote:
On May 1, 2:35 pm, Ed Rasimus wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2009 08:56:50 -0700 (PDT), "Ken S. Tucker"

Just this AM, because of a sniffle in Mexico a school
in our neighbourhood (Vernon BC) was closed for a
week.

Apparently Canada is as subject to Biden-induced anxiety as the
sheeple of the US.

Did you see this?

Alberta pigs likely infected with flu from worker: CFIA official
Number of confirmed Canadian cases now 85, all believed mild
Last Updated: Saturday, May 2, 2009 | 7:56 PM ET
Comments242Recommend108
CBC News

Canada, especially Toronto lost 50-100 people over that
SARs thing, so I guess they're siding on caution.
Ken