Old November 15th 03, 07:07 PM

If you are serious about a career as a commercial helicopter pilot there is
no better school than Helicopter Adventures, Inc. Even though it is in
Titusville, Fl it is the largest most well respected school in the industry.
Give it a look before you make a decision. www.heli.com
"John Roncallo" wrote in message
. com...
wrote:

John Roncallo wrote:

Check out Ocean Helicopters near West Palm Beach, Florida. You will need
a Commercial, Instrument and Instructor Rating before you can make a few
bucks.

Are you one of Dave's instructors?

Dennis.

No

I just finished up my commercial down there. I was working on it for
over a year up here in CT. I finally gave up and went down to FL for a
week to finish.

J. Roncallo