Old September 1st 03, 01:24 AM
SDB

I've used my eDimensional 3D glasses for a few months now, and find them
pretty good for some outdoor games (eg driving sims), where the contrast is
low enough that the ghosting is ignorable, but I'd never use them for
something like Unreal2 where the contrast is often quite high. Even running
an XP2500 & FX5900, I can forget about resolutions above 1024 and AA/AF if I
want a good frame rate.

I do like the 3D effect though, especially with the monitor up close to make
it more immersive, and I'm hoping to see an OLED-based head-mounted display
in the near future that I can use with an IRTracker setup. Anyone out there
designing one?