Old June 22nd 04, 10:22 PM
B Burge

Default FS: 617 Squadron Dambusters signed

We are a UK based collectables company and have arranged many "In
person" private signings with notables from many fields of endeavour
such as:

Cricket stars
TV, Stage & screen stars
WW2 veterans (Dambusters, HMS Hood)
Mount Everest climbers

As we have watched these being signed, we can offer the promise that
these are genuine and buyers can be confident in what they are
getting. Photographs of celebrities signing can be seen on site.
Each item comes with our Certificate of Authenticity

We have a 100% secure server so that you can buy online, we also
accept cards directly. We are UACC Registered Dealers.

http://www.invicta-collectables.co.uk

Thank you!