Old July 23rd 18, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glideplan for Windows 2.0 beta 6 Broken? - Can't print maps

The ancient copy of SeeYou that I use allows you to print maps using a Sectional Chart view. You can add the TPs (although they're difficult to see so I paste a small numbered label on each one). I print to 1:500000 scale (after first printing to XPS or PDF) so for a typical nationals, it produces 15-25+ pages that I have to tape/paste together. Not the most intuitive approach but it works. Cover with clear Contact paper and it's just like the 70s again!

Chip Bearden