Old July 11th 04, 08:51 PM
Ian MacLure

(WalterM140) wrote in
:

Note also that your notion of what OCS involved isn't even close.

I garduated from Marine Corps OCS in 1981.

Pity you didn't pay attention to spelling in public school.

Anyhoo, last time I looked the Marine Corps was the property
of the Navy.
And as I'm sure you've been told at least once in your sorry
existence:

There's
A right way.
A wrong way
And-uh, an [Army/Navy/Air Force/Marine Corps/Coast Guard]
way.
Ed Rasimus is in a position to comment authoritatively on
how the USAF did things and gosh darn it during the period
in question to boot. Ed would know. You, on the other hand
would not. As if that were not already abundantly clear.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source