Old November 24th 12, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
aerodyne

Default Looking for Andy Coles

On Nov 23, 3:15*am, Nick Olson wrote:
Looking for Andy Coles - he used to fly at Devon and Somerset Gliding Club,
North Hill, UK and moved to the USA about 10 years ago, according to
memebers of the club.I have a hotmail e-mail address for him but have not
recieved any reply from it.

On the long shot that he may be active in gliding in USA - would be very
grateful if anyone has contact details or could ask this gentleman to
contact me regarding a YS55 Consort abandoned at Devon and Somerset Gliding
Club, North Hill, UK.

He is a member of my club, albiet inactive for the last year. He
lives in SoCal. Send me an email and I will forward

aerodyneatsocal.rr.com