Old June 18th 13, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter von Tresckow

Default Compensated Capacity Flask

At the recent VSA meet in Lawrenceville I picked up an old capacity flask
with a built in compensator. This is an old 1 pint vacuum bottle with a
compensation bellows attached to the stopper. This gismo has a rubber
bellows sandwiched between two metal plates. The bellows are attached to a
second input for the pitot pressure. The labeling of the compensator bits
is in German. Can anyone identify the contraption? Personally I think it is
a neat design, and I'd love to learn more about this thing.

Peter