Old February 2nd 04, 06:14 PM
Michel Talon

solo89 wrote:

Thanks to all for the replies and emails. I agree with the consensus
that the Ventus A is probably not a good choice. I would not even
consider one were it not for the fact that it is so beautiful and
sitting in it's trailer unused every time I go into the hangar.

You can envision both buying the ventus and renting an easier ship
like a LS4 or Pegase to accustom yourself to good performing gliders
in an easier context. If you have the money to buy the ventus, i
don't think that flying some 30 hours in another easier gliser is a big
deal.

--

Michel TALON