Old July 3rd 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Robert Kolker wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
He is a typical Zionist, murderous and thieving to the core. By
definition all Zionists are murderers and thieves.

Just like Americans who took the land from the Injuns, killed them,
spread disease and drunkeness among them and stole the land. We are all
son's of bitches. That is the way it is.

You continue this propaganda line after so many times learning why it is
illegitimate to its core.

I think the Israelis should give it back a day after the U.S. does the
same to the descendents of the Injuns killed in dispossessing them from
their land. Do you care to hold your breath until that happens.

Yodah says: Hold not your breath, Young Matt, until done is justice,
else blue turn you will.

So me the Israeli treaties with the Palestinians ceding the land to the Israelis.

You know you have no legal leg to stand on yet to continue to repeat this ****
hoping it might fool some people.

Either that or you are too stupid to read it all the many times over the years
I have explained the differences to you.

At this point I am opting for the latter.

--
One of every eight Mexicans is in the US illegally.
Is there any question why Americans are ****ed?