Old August 22nd 04, 09:17 AM
Uwaga

Why don't you just say 'this is an english newsgroup, please post in
english', and that's all !!! you know, even if we don't see your face on
internet, at least we can check your educational background....

i agree with you english is the main language, and his post should have been
in english.... French was a beautiful language in the 18th ( even the UK
motto is Dieu est mon droit, and Honnis soit qui mal y pense... sorry ! ),
but unfortunately not anymore... but we should look at the future and then
start to learn Chinese... the countdown has started.... 15-20 years to
go.....

"JJ" a écrit dans le message de
Say what? Man the arrogance of those frogs to think we can understand
that jibberish!

Speak in English!!!!

JJ