Old June 11th 04, 11:47 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
. com...
Gentlemen:

It seems to me that the trolls have descended upon us yet again. "Ban all
airshows". "Did we win the Vietnam War?". "Ed Rasimus Says He Won the

Vietnam
War".... the crap goes on and on.

Why.... why you read such provocative comments.... do you feel obligated

to be
reeled in? If you answer, they win and we all lose. Ignore the crap. If

they
don't get a response, they'll leave for richer waters.

There's a reason why people say "Don't Feed The Trolls".

You might want to tell this to your Dad--he seems to be the guy who has
decided that Ed has something to be ashamed about, and he has fed the troll
most thoroughly.

Brooks

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN