Old August 17th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Looking for Partner / Aircraft Fractional Ownership / NJ

Hi,

Looking for 1-2 partners to share ownership of an aircraft. I'm a
private pilot in the NJ area. I'm now practicing for my instrument
rating and would like to partner with someone who is pursuing or
already has their IFR.

Currently I have no aircraft. I'm looking to partner with someone in
order to seek and purchase an aircraft to be located in Northern NJ;
Morristown, Caldwell, Linden

- 4 Seat Aircraft
- IFR Rated
- DA40, Piper Arrow, Piper Archer (Prefer Low Wing)
- Open to retractable gear Piper
- $300K
- Manufactured 1995
- 2000 Total Time Since New