Old October 3rd 14, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Unbelievable Airbus A380 vertical Take-off + Amazing Air Show ( HD ) Paris Air show 2013

Wanna see, what happens if you place two former military pilots of the French
Navy in the cockpit of an Airbus A380? A vertical take-off and some acrobatic
maneuvers are the result. Two pilots who previously worked for the French Navy
have been working as test pilots for Airbus since a few years. This was the
most amazing A380 performance I have ever seen. Very impressive to see such a
big bird gliding threw the skies as if it would be a small Cessna. Of course
the fuel tanks were empty because the Airbus just made a short presentation
flight for the audience in France. I hope I could see such a performance again
someday: http://youtu.be/RJxnwF-MPi0

A380 Approach and Landing KSFO San Francisco SUBTITLES English (without
commentary): http://youtu.be/ENe89j89tBA

More videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cargospotter/videos