Old October 4th 14, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

Default Unbelievable Airbus A380 vertical Take-off + Amazing Air Show (HD ) Paris Air show 2013

On Friday, October 3, 2014 5:28:05 PM UTC-4, Robert Moore wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote

Any airplane that can take 3G can be aileron rolled successfully. It

would be like watching an elephant dance.

Why 3Gs? I don't recall any specific elevator input when doing

aileron rolls back in my Navy aerobatic training nor more

recently while flying a YAK-52. You aren't one of those people

who confuse aileron rolls with barrel rolls are you?

Bob Moore

Just happened on the thread in passing by. Like to answer this for you but experience tells me not a good idea. :-))
Best to you Bob,
Dudley Henriques