Old September 22nd 08, 10:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67

Default FAA Glider Information on CD for $10

Two minor updates.

In the paragraphs related to the documents included on the CD, the
list of items I mentioned was specific to my glider. Your results may
be greater or lesser than mine. It all depends on how many times the
glider has changed hands and/or been moved.

My glider came with hard copies of most of the items on the CD, but
not all (e.g. the German documents). Again, for $10 it was a very
cheap backup resource of all information related to my glider.

- John DeRosa