Old May 27th 10, 03:54 PM
chd chd is offline
Junior Member

Location: Perth, WA
Default Aero engineer for designing homebuilt aircraft.

Hello,
I am an aeronautical engineer in Western Australia, currently working creating repairs for the PC9 aircraft (RAAF trainer). Previous to this I had about five years designing repairs and modifications for general aviation aircraft (CAR 35 if you're an Australian; no I didn't get my delegation). What motivated me to be an aero engineer was a desire to design aircraft.

So I am looking to design homebuilt aircraft sometime in the future, perhaps as a business, and I would like your opinions for marketing purposes. If you are interested in having a homebuilt aircraft designed for you, or you have already built an aircraft, you can help me by filling out the survey below (9 questions).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MPB6DNG

Cheers,
Tim