Old June 1st 10, 08:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Default Aero engineer for designing homebuilt aircraft.

brian whatcott wrote:
cmyr wrote:

I chose what I believe is the best of both worlds by going with a
Jodel design. Efficient and economical on low H.P.,no apparent vices,
and most of the designs are former production aircraft with years of
goverment oversight to weed out any problems.
John G.

Good move! I have flown various Jodel flavors and can confirm that
they fly well. They are well liked and without vice.
Though how that trademark cranked wing does it, I'm not sure...

Brian W

Low wing load, moderate power loading, and a lot of leading edge.
No secrets there.

Actually, I envy you that one, Brian.
I've never had the pleasure.
I've heard they are really sweet.