Old May 8th 21, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jp

Default Safelog

I've been using Safelog, by Dauntless, for several years and I like it a lot. It requires a subscription and has both web-based and local computer components - both can be used.

It is customizable easily and has what seem to me to be good search functions. I use it to keep track of my currency requirements too.

I have used the Dauntless applications for preparing students for the FAA knowledge tests and have come to admire the Dauntless quality.

Jim