Old June 20th 05, 08:12 PM
Nathan Young

On 20 Jun 2005 10:59:18 -0700, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Don't pout, just be happy that they were concerned about your well-being.

If that's all there is to it, I am, indeed, happy that they are
watching out for us! Quite frankly I'm surprised.

Did you keep the FF squawk code or go back to 1200?

Usually Chicago won't accept a hand-off from adjacent controllers,

Chicago center will accept handoffs, but Chicago approach probably
will not. Having said that, even if Center cancels your FF because of
no handoff, once you get near Approach's airspace, you can call
Approach and they will almost always provide flight following through
the area.