Old December 16th 04, 02:03 AM
zatatime

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:08:09 GMT, Kyler Laird
wrote:

I think about how nice it would be to have a single-engine turboprop
but incidents like this make me feel warm and fuzzy sitting between
two engines. (I realize there's much more to it though.)

I'd rather have two engines than a single turbo. Just my opinion, but
I think some of the singles are just too big for anyone's good these
days. A one mile roll out, would have made this type of landing Very
difficult, if not impossible, once he was traveling from DC to his
destination. At least with two, he could have limped to an airport to
land.

My .02