Old July 16th 03, 11:01 AM
L'acrobat

"Drewe Manton" wrote in message
. 4...
"L'acrobat" waxed lyrical
:

I couldn't be bothered doing a piece by piece refutation of the
rubbish you post, it's all based on what is at best your total
misunderstanding of the military or, what is far more likely, the fact
that you are a lying piece of ****.

You are routinely caught lying and misquoting sources, your
credibility is nil.

Errr. . . this much we know. What amazes me is that you continue to
play wack-a-mole with his imperial cluelessness. Surely the fun must've
gone by now? Just killfile and move on. I sometimes look through google
at his posts if I have a half hour to kill and fancy a laugh, but to take
him seriously or engage him in argument seems like a waste of
intellectual capacity. He's a brain donor, an oxygen thief, an idiot
without a village, move on!

I admit tormenting him has been fun, but you are right, conducting a battle
of wits with an unarmed man does start to pale after a while.