Old January 11th 21, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default OLC in Firefox?

On 1/11/21 3:02 PM, Moshe Braner wrote:
In recent weeks/months I can load an OLC flight page OK in my off-beat
browser (Pale Moon), but if I open the page in Firefox it never shows me
the map of the flight, it forever says "Please wait, loading in
progress..." in that part of the page.Â* But it does show the text info
of the flight.Â* Must be something in the Firefox settings or add-ons? I
have an ad-blocker add-on, but telling it to leave the OLC pages alone
does not help.Â* Firefox used to display OLC pages OK some months back,
before I foolishly allowed it to "upgrade" to a newer version.Â* Anybody
have the same issue?Â* (No, I won't use Chrome...)

I use the Brave browser now, but I loaded Firefox and displayed one of
my recent flights. I got the same, "Please wait" message but, after 2
or 3 seconds, the map loaded.

--
Dan
5J