Old January 11th 21, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default OLC in Firefox?

Moshe Braner wrote on 1/11/2021 2:02 PM:
In recent weeks/months I can load an OLC flight page OK in my off-beat browser (Pale Moon), but
if I open the page in Firefox it never shows me the map of the flight, it forever says "Please
wait, loading in progress..." in that part of the page.* But it does show the text info of the
flight.* Must be something in the Firefox settings or add-ons? I have an ad-blocker add-on, but
telling it to leave the OLC pages alone does not help.* Firefox used to display OLC pages OK
some months back, before I foolishly allowed it to "upgrade" to a newer version.* Anybody have
the same issue?* (No, I won't use Chrome...)

Possibly, clearing the browser cache might help. It seems other browsers need this once in a
while; eg, recently Chrome would not display the FAA SUA map it was happy to show me for two
years, but cleared the cache and all is well again.