Old February 1st 05, 08:23 PM
TripFarmer

Now Jay, you're sounding like my cheap partner............)

Trip

In article OX5Ld.36510$IV5.11694@attbi_s54, says...

For several years now I've taken advantage of the rule that allows you to do
your annual on a 13-month (rather than 12 month) basis, by simply finishing
the annual on the 1st of the following month each time.

Now it seems this procedure has come back to haunt me, as my annual this
year is scheduled for JUNE -- smack in the midst of prime flying time.

Thus, since I'm faced with ripping out the interior and opening up the wings
to install the Skycraft landing lights (the kind that are cut into the
leading edge of the wing) anyway, I've decided to have my A&P do the annual
at the same time, while the weather sucks.

Anyone else done this? I feel like I'm ripping myself off, somehow, but I
don't want the plane to be down in the summer, either...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA