Old December 16th 04, 02:41 AM
Cy Galley

My Genuine Aircraft Hardware says that MS21044N is the replacement for both
obsolete # AN365 and MS20365. These are just Nylon insert, full profile hex
nuts.

--
Cy Galley - Chair,
AirVenture Emergency Aircraft Repair
"plasticguy" wrote in message

MS20365's are the same part. Why change.
They are freely available at most suppliers.
ALSO, Irv designed neat airplanes but unless you
show somebody HOW the bolt is used, asking
about substitutions on the net isn't where I'd
get the answers.

http://www.aircraft-spruce.com/catal...ages/an363.php

Scott.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am working with 40 year old plans that call out AN365-6 Nuts.
Since they are used in conjunction with AN6 Bolts (24 of them) to
attach the main spars together, I am assuming they are locknuts.
Is the AN363-624 Metal Lock Nut a good match or good substitution?

Gotta have something to hold 49 feet of wings together.
Prue Super
Circa 1963 Standard Class Sailplane.
15 meter all metal 35:1 L/D

Clark