Old September 21st 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default I had the best customers...

wrote:

P.S. can you believe we are still paying $2.90 for auto gas in Idaho?
I hear it is down to $2.30 in places like Missouri.

$2.19 yesterday in Rock Hill, SC at my usual stop. If I looked around I could
probably find another place in town for 3-4 cents cheaper. They say it'll drop
below $2 soon.

Now, I live in Charlotte, NC just across the border from Rock Hill. Gas just up
the street from my house was 20 cents higher than my usual stop in Rock Hill,
which is why I buy my gas in SC instead of NC. Besides, I work in SC.

BTW, I'm sure glad I don't live in Idaho. G Sorry about your business.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com