Old December 3rd 04, 01:25 AM

On 2-Dec-2004, Andrew Gideon wrote:

We found another place and dealt with them. They treated us royally even
through we were renting some (by their standards) dinky little place. So
we used them when we bought our townhouse. And we used them again when
we bought our house.

At least two pairs of friends also used them on our recommendation, buying
fairly large expensive homes (one of which is downright incredible!).

They're still in business, BTW.

It's the same reason that smart FBOs, that plan to be around for a while,
offer good service to a young guy dropping by in need of just a few gallons
of avgas for his 172.
--
-Elliott Drucker