Old July 28th 03, 10:27 PM
James Lloyd

Default Looking for out of service main rotor blades for testing newro...

Mike,I just saw your post and I have a set of Hollman blades and also a
set of old 269 helo blades.The helo blades are corroded on the tips.You
might want to ask the guys at the gryo website if they have any old
blades for sale if you are not going airborne anyway.Years ago we used
to turn the 269 blades upside down and fly them on our gyros.You should
be able to find a couple sets.Quite some time ago I saw a gut that built
a helo. that you are talking about using two vw engines that flew like a
charm.I cannot remember his name or where he was from but someone that
still flies gyros might know.Good luck and be careful,always leave
yourself an out.