Old September 25th 03, 08:54 PM
Paul Dowgewicz

Speaking of Kitty Hawk, I was searching on info on how badly they got
hit with the hurricane. It seems the park survived OK, but the road on
the island got torn up pretty bad. I just hope I can still go to see
the Temptations on the 14th.

With my quick scan I didn't see anything mentioned in the group. Does
anyone have onfo on how things will be in Dec.?

Ron Natalie wrote:

"Big John" wrote in message ...

they don't a 'puller' (7000# rating) then no
getting to VA for celebration I guess???? (

What celebration in VA?

This one isn't the one that's going to fly at Kitty Hawk (which is in
North Carolina) on Dec. 17. There are at least three companies
building 1903 Flyer replicas. The one that's going to fly (built by
the Wright Experience for the EAA and partners) is currently
down headed for the NBAA which is the last public exhibition of
the thing before it Kitty Hawk party.