Old February 29th 04, 06:38 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I doubt that they are taking a loss on their *asking* price, particularly
since the standard *asking* price of a chartered C90 seems to be

$775-$850.

And that's why I'm wondering where the $900 came from.

The Jetprop 1000 is more comperable to a B200 than a C90. Remember they
were only paying one pilot (and maybe not even him) too!

Likewise. Our company has NO dedicated pilots, and our 1000 costs about $660
an hour for total costs (335 hours total FT in 2003..earlier I'd said $625
for direct, but I think it's more like $575...I'll run the numbers when I go
back on Monday) and that includes twice annual FlightSafety courses for
five. But then, we're paying well under $2.00 a gallon for Jet-A...

Mike
MU-2