Old April 7th 20, 05:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 12:17:07 AM UTC-7, John Foster wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 12:01:36 AM UTC-6, Marton KSz wrote:
Sitting in your armchair on a Sunday afternoon, not having anything useful to do can be as boring as hell. But please, still don't bring your political thoughts to rec.aviation.soaring.

Find a more appropriate forum, where your extremely valuable and interesting political views and thoughts are appropriately appreciated.

Thank you!

While I do have some pretty strong political opinions myself, I do agree that for soaring, it is likely to divide us, at a time where that is the last thing we need. The USA is so polarized right now politically, and some people have a hard time seeing beyond another person's politics. With Soaring in a decline, we should be doing everything we can to stand together and put politics aside for now. At least with regard to soaring.

I suggest not reading - and certainly NOT POSTING on - this thread. And, at the end of the day, not much riles me more than someone wanting to infringe on my freedom of speech.

Tom