Old February 5th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval, us.military.army
Jack Linthicum

Default "V-22 squadron achieves successin Iraq, USMC says"

On Feb 5, 10:14 am, Bill Kambic wrote:
On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 06:58:07 -0800 (PST), Jack Linthicum

wrote:
reads just like the discounted first few. I would like to see a nice
unclassified test and evaluation report, even a document number, that
tells me this has elements of the truth in it and is not some
Henderson Hall flack making up war stories.

As opposed to 'Net presences making up war stories?

Yes Navair is filled with fans of the mercenaries, etc.

http://www.navair.navy.mil/V22/index....detail&id=170