Old February 5th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval, us.military.army
Typhoon502

Default "V-22 squadron achieves successin Iraq, USMC says"

On Feb 5, 9:58*am, Jack Linthicum wrote:

reads just like the discounted first few. I would like to see a nice
unclassified test and evaluation report, even a document number, that
tells me this has elements of the truth in it and is not some
Henderson Hall flack making up war stories.- Hide quoted text -

I'd like to see an UNCLASS T&E on how fast an F-22 really goes in full
afterburner but somehow I get the feeling that "really fast" is about
as much detail as DOD is willing to share. I imagine that you've
probably got all the detail you're going to get about the Osprey, too.
Whether you believe it or not is your problem.