Old February 5th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
Bill Kambic

Default "V-22 squadron achieves successin Iraq, USMC says"

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:24:07 -0500, Tiger
wrote:

You know being a playa hater is not cool? The Anti Osprey crowd seems to
wish for any snipet of bad news. How about giving the Thunder Chickens
some credit? They have taken it to war and are getting the job done. Any
lack of firing on them again is a sign of good things. Like perhaps the
surge is really calming things over there. Exploding retarded ladies
excepted of course....

Not bloody likely.

Folks like him wish for, long for dead bodies and smoking holes to
validate their own prejudices,

The bird is now in the crucible. Now we'll find out what us taxpayers
have wrought.

Of course success will NOT quell the criticism. Reality seldom
intrudes into the zealot's consciousness.

Bravo Zulu to the Marines at the tip of the spear. They've got more
balls than any 'Net presence I've ever run accross.