Old August 17th 08, 06:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:59:03 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
.. .

You are the one moaning complaining and trying to control others.

Oh, you mean like what J3's been doing; by posting in a format that very few
on this group want or have any knowledge about? If you mean "control
others" in that context, clearly, you are mistaken; as I have not forced
anyone to aquire software for a specific file type. J3, and the proponents
of .rar have, on the other hand, been the ones trying to control others.

J3 is not telling anyone to do anything. You do not have to download
his posts. However you lot seem to think you can change the way other
people post.

Wisconsin had recently installed new scoreboard-style highway signs that keep commuters up-to-date on current traffic conditions.
At the time the message read, "Change speed to 50mph a head."
I thought, "There are two heads in this car at the moment so . . . "
and then looked over at my wife who, without waiting for me to say anything, simply said, "No."