Old September 11th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Rajat Garg Rajat Garg is offline
Banned

Default Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots. It is available at -

http://www.pilotout look.com/local_flights

Let me know if you have any feedback.

I apologize in advance for this unsolicited email.

Thanks,
Rajat
Founder, PilotOutlook.com

PS: FAA requires that if you do not have commercial license, you can
only share operational cost and not charge for their services. We ask
pilots using our services to follow FAA regulations.