Old April 9th 16, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Hughes 269 LTS

On Monday, August 11, 2008 at 9:56:07 AM UTC-4, Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
"gk" wrote in message

Brien wrote:
What are the advantages of the LTS over the HTS.

Quieter and better tail rotor authority. Also, HTS parts are really
scarce and not produced anymore.

Gary

Where can I find a description of what makes one an LTS and what makes one
an HTS? I have never heard of this distinction before.

Stu

The Tail Rotor Authority is the biggest issue...But I still have a HTS that is flying fine...in 2016. Don't get yourself in places where you will run out of pedal and you are fine..