Old February 2nd 05, 10:35 PM
Dave in San Diego

Tiger wrote in
:

Pechs1 wrote:

Tony- Come on Pechs, you've gotta admit that it was the sweetest
looking Navy fighter ever! At the very least, it's a lot nicer on the
eye than the F-18F BRBR

I don't agree-The F-4 was the best looking fighter ever, at least in
the jet era.

I was much happier in the club with my Phantom patch than my Turkey
patch.... P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old Phart Phormer Phantom, Turkey, Viper, Scooter and Combat Buckeye
Phlyer

Now CDR. Chisholm, a F-4 the best looking?? Surely you jest, Sir? :-[
It was fast, could carry allot, and agile enough for the Blue Angels.
But pretty???? no way......

Not just pretty, but gorgeous. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

Dave in San Diego