Old January 26th 04, 05:05 PM
Greg Hennessy

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:10:06 +1300, "Rats" wrote:

Rubbish. Soldiers have a duty to "die for their country". Innocent civilians
don't. As a soldier myself

RU ********. If you were what you claimed, then you'd be wholly aware of
article 28 of the 4th convention

"The presence of a protected person [a civilian] may not be used to render
certain points or areas immune from military operations."

I was ready to kill the enemy soldier and to die
at his hands if I failed. Dropping nukes on a civilian population is a war
crime.

Oh really ? Care to quote the audience the chapter and verse on that.

Do you hear any complaints from me regarding precision guided missiles?

Of course you will detail the stocks of precision guided missiles to hand
in 1945.

If I am out of line with that statement I apologize. But I don't think I

am.

You are.

Could I ask where you are from and why it is that you hate the US?

I am from NZ and I do not hate the US as much as I pity the fools

Ohh, it does 'Mr T' impressions also.

greg

--
You do a lot less thundering in the pulpit against the Harlot
after she marches right down the aisle and kicks you in the nuts.