Old December 4th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default Question of aborted landing after instrument approach

Travis Marlatte wrote:

"PilotWeb.org" wrote in message
ups.com...

Fly the published missed approach procedure, that is what it is for.

Visit our website for more aviation data, to talk with an expert, view
jobs, post your pilot resume and profile, and read aviation news.

http://PilotWeb.org

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

I agree with Jose. Your flippant response in spite of the fact that others
had already posted quotes from the AIM to the contrary will not lead me to
your website.

Is this a popularity contest? The gentleman is correct, there is no
option provided to fly the ODP.