Old March 31st 10, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll

Uncle Al wrote:
continue devoting your life to forging posts in
the name of .

If you are going to engage in posts that are potentially libelous, may I
suggest:

1) Stop posting from Google Groups, as it provides a trivial means of
locating you. (I.e. you live in or near Greenville, SC and your ISP is Bell
South.)

2) "Uncle Al" was taken as Usenet handle years ago by a poster who is now
widely known on many of the sci.* groups. A real curmudgeon, or at least
one who has tried to go professional. Pick something else - please.

3) Mxsmanic is not this "Jeffrey Bloss" you seek. Mxsmanic's real name was
long ago determined as Anthony, and he has never attempted to hide it. He
appears to have been so successful at irritating others - while remaining
almost unflappable himself - that I seriously doubt he has any need to post
under any other handles should he decide to go "professional." (I'm waiting
for the day he posts "1 + 1 = 2" to see how many conditioned responses he
gets along the lines "You're no mathematician!")

4) If the e-mail address " is indeed yours, then you
should have long ago demanded x-privat.org ban all use of it as you have no
intention of using their service and further posts from their site using
that e-mail address makes them legally liable for various civil actions.
You've never replied or indicated you've done such a thing.

Sigh. A wasted post.